National Siblings Day!

Yes, it was yesterday! I had no idea this day existed.... haha did any of you? 

My sister put this picture on Instagram yesterday and I just  thought I should share!



Everyone... meet Seyi!


  • This is the same girl who yesterday dyed by ombre blue dress GREEN in the wash by accident! Yes people this would be the ombre dress I wore in Dubai! O and it wouldn't be a gorgeous jewelled coloured green but a sludgy, moss coloured earthy green (I'm still not over it!). Her reply....  'Yeh it sooo looks better this way' (I accept any words of condolences in the comment box!)



  • This is the same girl whose bedroom I use as a walk-in wardrobe when she's away at uni!!!



  • This is the same girl who will forever be a sounding board, fashion advisor, life coach and best friend


I wouldn't have her any other way! Love you

Eni x

1 comment:

  1. Hello there my friend! maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Contact Eniola on:

justanotherstylestatement@gmail.com